The Organizing Committee has prepared the offer for the teams participating in 2017 ROWING WORLD CUP. The offer includes the hotels which were well evaluated during the 2009 WORLD ROWING CHAMPIONSHIPS and 2015 EUROPEAN ROWING CHAMPIONSHIPS.
In order to book the hotels please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or book online!
|Category||Distance from the venue [km]||Single room FB with lunch on the venue/hotel [EUR]||Double room FB with lunch on the venue/hotel [EUR]||Booking|
- Accommodation in the hotel of choice on a full board basis with lunch at the venue
- Transportation from the airport or main train station to Hotel and back
- Shuttle service from accommodation to the Venue and back
- Reservations must be made by 17th of March 2017. A deposit of the 30% of the total amount will be necessary to complete the reservation.
- The reservation is not completed until the deposit has been paid.
- The total amount of the reservation must be paid before 1st of June 2017.
All cancelation in part or full must be in writing and notified by the Organizing Committee.
Refunds will be considered under the following basis:
- Notification prior to April 17th 2017 – 90% refund of all the money paid
- Notification prior to May 17th 2017 – 50% refund of all the money paid
- Notification after May 17th 2017 – no refund will be made.
A shuttle service will operate between the official hotels and the regatta venue. Due to the limited parking space available at the facility, teams will not be able to use their own transport vehicles for access to the venue (only 1 car per team is allowed), and therefore, they should use the official transport service provided by the organizing committee. The official transport service will operate from Wednesday June 14th until Sunday 18th of June. Transport before these dates is available upon request. The service will operate from 06:30 to 19:30 hours on training days and from 06:00 to 19:30 hours on racing days.
Meal arrangements for teams: The daily rate per person is on a full board basis and includes breakfast, lunch on the venue or at the hotel and diner at the hotel. The lunches are served as a rule on the venue but teams can change it to the hotel with the notification by 12.00 p.m. the day before. For example: if the team wants to have the lunch at the hotel on Saturday the Team Manager must inform the OC about the number of lunches at the hotel by 12.00 p.m. on Friday.
Teams: accreditations lists should be submitted to Daniela Oronova at email@example.com
Media: media can apply online for accreditation at www.worldrowing. com, using the application form in the media section.